The System for security access control to distribution infrastructure facilities (VSS NFC LOCK®) is used as security alarm for facilities in energy and water management, as well as monitoring equipment operation in them.
VSS NFC LOCK® System consist of:
- Peripheral device with mechanical lock for security and access control to infrastructure facilities and microcontroller for data collection on technical validity of equipment and working conditions in the facility
- WEB server through which data are collected on access to facilities and condition of equipment in them, with software for locating, identifying and external notification of situations in facilities on the field.
VSS NFC LOCK® System is an integral part of VSS ORD Monterske APP®, although it can be used as a separate system.
VSS NFC LOCK® System has following modules of telemetry solutions:
- Measurement and dynamic analysis of operating temperature in facilities and equipment.
- Sound analysis to identify irregular operation of certain pieces of equipment.
- Data collection from series of sensors located on the equipment.
- Video surveillance of facilities and equipment in them with thermal camera.
- Analysis of collected data to produce an assessment of technical accuracy of equipment and maintenance plan.